Read More Testimonials...
They were discreet, confidential and genuinely had my best interests at heart.
Listed 15th Mar, 2010
Engineering/Consultancy > Engineering
Area Manager - Infrastructure
Key role within a key EPCM...
- Newly created role
- EPCM consultancy with large projects
- Great salary package
To further enhance their dominance and relationships with their clients they are strategically sourcing professional and experienced tertiary qualified civil and mechanical area managers to deliver profitable projects to time, cost, quality and compliance dimensions with a strong focus on safety.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, added responsibilities will include:
- Implementing the project management/project execution plan
- Building a solid relationship with the client so as to interpret their need and wants in respect to the contractors output
- Financial and Progress reporting to the client
- Managing, motivating and training a team
- Ensuring compliance to all safety, community, environment and quality management plans
- Reviewing design and making recommendations to the client
- Programming and scheduling of works together with the team
And other duties as required.
To satisfy client requirements all applicants must have either a Civil, Mechanical or Construction degree in a related discipline and relevant experience.
Please send through your expressions of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org .