Listed 26th May, 2011
Construction (Infrastructure) > Project Management
Operations Management Opportunities
Substantial Construction and Engineering Business seeks Senior Management professionals!
- Perth and Brisbane Options
- Executive Management Team
- City Based
Not content to sit on their laurels, they have identified a need in senior management and created 3 new roles to further improve their delivery systems and processes, support Business unit leaders and affect a change management process throughout the corporation.
Reporting to the State Manager, the suitable candidates will be responsible for:
- Streamlining operational processes by focusing on aspects of projects and efficient allocation of resources
- Identifying risk within the project and moving to mitigate that risk
- Close liaison with the client and clients representatives to ensure client satisfaction
- Financial and progress reporting to the business unit managers and State Manager
- Leading bids and supporting the bid process from inception to handover to the delivery team
- Business Development and networking within the contractors chosen industries
- Strategic development of the companies profile within the industry
- Corporate governance
- Compliance to all Company Management Plans
- Site Visits and becoming an active participant at Project Level
- Ensuring site and project KPI’s are met and exceeded
- Support to the Project Managers and project teams
Senior roles such as this require candidates with a background in large scale Project/Construction Management involving large teams on iconic projects of varying disciplines. Degree qualifications in Construction, Engineering and Mining are essential for these roles as are strong financial acumen, a professional and driven attitude and accepting the challenge of continual business and process improvement.
To express your interest in this role please email your CV to email@example.com