Read More Testimonials...
Darryn found me my dream job within 2 weeks.
Listed 14th Dec, 2009
Construction (Civil) > Business Development Manager
Project Development Manager
Help keep our position as a market leader!
- Prestigious role within a Top Tier Organisation
- Impart your knowledge to lead and manage a high performing team
- Market leading remuneration package
These projects include:
- Oil and Gas infrastructure in Gladstone and surrounds
- Coal mining infrastructure in the Bowen Basin
- Government funded infrastructure works in South East Qld and North Queensland such as Tunnels and major arterials and bridges
- Rail projects such as port to mine connections and loops and residential track upgrades
Reporting to the Business Manager, Civil, your role will be to liaise with a client to take a potential project lead and develop it in conjunction with Design and Bid team members to a project.
Other responsibilities include:
- Tender and bid preparation
- Expressions of Interest preparation
- Strategy and research of the potential tender
- Defining the scope of works from the client so as to produce an accurate and feasible tender
- Look at potential relationship contracting possibilities eg Alliances and Joint Ventures in order to win projects
- Assess strategies to mitigate risk within proposals
- Manage design team and estimating team on proposals
- Maintain compliance for all Quality, Safety and Environmental standards for all tenders and proposals
And other duties as required by the Civil Manager.
Performed a similar role or in a similar role now?
Do you have tertiary qualifications in Civil, Mechanical or a Construction related discipline?
Want to join a market leading contractor?
If the answer is a resounding “YES” to the above please done hesitate to register your interest by emailing a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .