Read More Testimonials...
In2work have a vast candidate network, and they used them to find the staff we couldn't.
- Civil Contractor
- Civil Contractor
Listed 25th Aug, 2009
Construction (Civil) > Construction Management
Rail Project Manager - SA
Strong Project delivery experience a must!
- South Australian Role
- Top Tier multidisciplined heavyweight
- This will lead to bigger and better things!
At a time when competitors are shedding staff and reluctant tendering for projects, our client bids for projects using their industry nous, market leading systems and complete mastery of construction and engineering techniques, and aren’t afraid to implement new techniques in order to differentiate themselves from the market if need be.
Our client seeks to appoint a Rail Project Manager to direct and deliver a CV$250m rail project in South Australia for a government client.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, The responsibilities of such a role would include:
- Advanced business acumen within a contracting environment
- Understanding of the Australian Rail Market and key players
- Large and successful project Delivery experience
- Management of large teams including a diverse array of staff
- A sound knowledge of ‘Relationship Contracting’ and the ability to lead an Alliance Team
- Compliance to the Safety, Environment, and Quality Management Plans
- Creating and refining the Project Management Plan
- Financial and Progress reporting to the Operations Manager and the Alliance Management Team
As well as other duties as specified by the Operations Manager.
A role like this would require a bachelor degree in civil construction or related technical qualifications, as well as a background in Project Management within a Civil Contracting environment with strong rail bias.
Already in a similar role? Or in a role whereby you consider this to be a career step up? Please feel free to apply discreetly to email@example.com by providing a cover letter and an up to date resume.
“For this and other similar senior roles, please visit www.in2work.com.au for further information or APPLY NOW!!!”