Listed 7th Feb, 2011
Construction (Building) > Construction Management
WA - Other
Construction Manager – Camp Accommodation
Large projects are their forte – come and join the team!
- FIFO role with uplift
- Top Tier Contractor
- Exceptional package, benefits and exposure to large projects
To further increase the chances of winning the project, Our Client has entrusted us with the task of sourcing a Construction Manager to manage all construction aspects of the bid with the view to mobilising to site to construct this CV$300m project.
Reporting to the Project Director, the appointed candidate will be responsible for duties such as:
- Review of design and assessment of constructability
- Planning and scheduling of works together with the team
- Review and assessment of logistical and supply chain factors
- Developing and maintaining a Construction Management Plan
- Developing construction systems and processes so as to enable a smooth transition to site
- Developing a strong relationship with the client and the ability to extract key issues/details from the client regarding their needs
- Performance managing a large team of direct and indirect reports
- Ensuring construction adheres to all site management plans eg Safety, Community and Environment
- Enforcing a ‘Safety First’ mindset on site
And other duties as required.
To satisfy the requirements of this role the Candidate will be Tertiary Qualified in Construction, be dedicated to completing a 2 year project and have previous experience delivering large scale infrastructure or Building works.
Please send Expressions of Interest to email@example.com .