Read More Testimonials...
In2work were thorough, professional and considered the things most important - my family and my lifestyle.
Listed 6th Aug, 2009
Engineering/Consultancy > Engineering
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Client
The definition of an Australian success story...
- Huge, vastly successful multinational
- Perth Based
- Award winning employee environment
An immediate need exists for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to manage the EPCM and to ensure that design and cost standards are met, compliance to company standards such as safety, purpose and quality are accurate and to provide engineering support via input into those designs are provided at a satisfactory level.
Reporting to the Principal Engineer, other duties include:
- Reporting of all progress of the project and associated packages
- Review and approval of all technical design documentation
- Review of costs associated with the project
- Analysis and research of new technology, and possible implementation of said technology
- Liaise with all stakeholders
- Encourage open communication between client and EPCM
And other duties as required by the Principal.
Have you had exposure or performed a similar role?
Have you extensive experience in Materials Handling or Mineral Processing?
Do you have Tertiary Qualifications in Mechanical Engineering?
We encourage you to apply now!
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability to the role to email@example.com .