Listed 18th Aug, 2011
Construction (Building) > Contracts Administration
Contracts/Snr Contracts Administrators - Building
Be part of something special…
- Key Top Tier Builder
- Perth Base
- Great package, culture and conditions!
Their safety and culture ideals are industry leading and with a rapidly increasing workforce of over 6000 staff under their wing they make sure they get it right – strong systems and support keys to their effective workforce and associated productivity. Basically they are synonymous with long term, career defining, secure employment.
With a few recent large project wins and others pending they are lacking in talented Contracts Administration staff at all levels hence their request to us to search the market for exceptional and experienced contracts staff.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Financial and progress reporting
- Preparation, letting and award of tender packages together with the Commercial Manager
- Processing of claims, variations and progress payments
- Liaising with subcontractors
- Input into the baseline programme
- Review of the contract in regard to work performed by subcontractors
And other duties as required.
All applicants must possess either tertiary qualifications in building/engineering/construction management/quantity surveying with relevant industry experience – professionalism, ability to work in large teams and self motivation will be also high on our clients priority list.
Up to the task? If so please send Expressions of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org